10.10.2008

New Job

Well I just got a new job that I am really really excited about! I will be working for the Utah Association of Conservation Districts (UACD) and Cache County as a GIS specialist. I will be working there part time, working at the Geospatial Lab part time and still going to school full time. It sounds bad, but I only have about two more months of school and then I'll be a real life career woman!

5 comments:

carly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
carly said...

congratulations whitney. it sounds like you'll be pretty busy. i really do think that is cool that you have real jobs and you'll be graduating soon. that's weird you won't ever have to go to school again!

janece said...

I am so proud and excited for you!!! You are such an awesome girl and we love having you in our family.

Janece

TODD + ANNIE said...

Congrats Whit! I have to be honest though, I have no idea what your job actually is, but it sounds really important. Good luck!

Karly Barker said...

Whitney I just saw your blog on Carly's. You and Jordan are so adorable. Hope you don't mind me popping in.