So glad you found me! Of course I don't mind! Glad you said something before you went private and I could never see your blog. Add us: okaylemon@gmail.com Hope you two are doing well!! It will be nice to see what you have been up to through the blog. Tell Jordan I say, "hi" back.
Hey Whit! This is Hilary (Schram) do you mind adding me? I just found your blog today, ours is felstedfam.blogspot.com but it is private now too so you can send me your e-mail address if you want to be added! HFelsted@gmail.com
Me and Jordan were married December 2007 and are currently living in Henderson, NV. We finished our schooling at Utah State University and now Jordan is attending law school at UNLV. We recently added to our family of two with the arrival of our son, Levi, on August 4, 2010.
13 comments:
you better add me. wbarney05@yahoo.com
Thank you:)
Whitney I love seeing your cute little life! If you don't mind adding me I would love it.
karlystaples@mac.com
toddcrowther@gmail.com
ashley.grdnr@gmail.ccom or gardner.ashley@yahoo.com
dianamichelle11@gmail.com
I LOVE YOU
nikkigiven@msn.com
So glad you found me! Of course I don't mind! Glad you said something before you went private and I could never see your blog. Add us: okaylemon@gmail.com
Hope you two are doing well!! It will be nice to see what you have been up to through the blog.
Tell Jordan I say, "hi" back.
tomidurham@gmail.com
cute blog love it! add me though jaciebrooke@gmail.com
kmscms400@hotmail.com ... Add me!
nicolette_batista@hotmail.com
Hey! I just found your guys' blog but I would love to be added!!!
Hey Whit! This is Hilary (Schram) do you mind adding me? I just found your blog today, ours is felstedfam.blogspot.com but it is private now too so you can send me your e-mail address if you want to be added!
HFelsted@gmail.com
Rich and Teri want to be included
richandteri03@msn.com
Post a Comment