12.15.2008

Graduation & Anniversary

I finally graduated from USU December 13th. What a great feeling! Yay for no more school! The actual graduation day kinda sucked cause there was a serious blizzard in Logan and they still had us do the processional from the Fieldhouse to the Spectrum and then do a lap around the Spectrum. What made it worse was that I was not going to sacrifice my cute heels for safe snow boots so I was walking through the slush and snow in my cute little black heels (which definitely complemented my outfit :) )

Most of my family were able to make it up for the occasion and we had a blast just chillin' in my tiny apartment. What was really cool was that I was able to graduate with two of my really good friends, Kenzie and Adam Johnson.

Yay for me and Jordan's 1 yr anniversary!

So while we are down here in St. George me and Jord decided we better follow the age old tradition and eat a piece of our wedding cake on our 1 yr anniversary. It wasn't that great but it was fun to do and it was fun to see part of our cute cake again.

3 comments:

TODD + ANNIE said...

Congrats on the graduation and on the 1 year celebration!!!! yeah!!!! You and Jordan are so cute Whit, I wish we lived closer. LOVE YA!

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

Whit I'm so happy for you!! How awesome that you are graduated and all done. I can't believe you and Jord have been married a whole year. Kinda makes me sad because it reminds me of how long we haven't hung out! COME VISIT. I love you:)

Maggie said...

You guys are way cute! Congrats on your graduation and your anniversary :)