
Well, me and Jo had quite the weekend; very adventure packed. Friday we got a call from our very good friends, the Farnsworths, inviting us to stay with them at their cabin in Bear Lake. We gladly accepted. We had such a good time playin games and watching movies, and I even spotted some wildlife. It is actually interesting because when I got up in the morning to go to the bathroom I noticed these huge creatures just outside the window. Being the well informed citizen I am I thought "What are these wild donkeys doing out here?" I was puzzled. After rounding up everyone I heard Jordan exclaim "MOOSE!" huh...weird... i guess girl moose don't have antlers. A common mistake. We were all really excited to be so lucky as to see moose (moosen) at such a close and safe distance.
We had such a good time with the Farnsworths. They sort of adopted me and Jord, whether or not they wanted to, into their cute family. Thanks guys!


4 comments:
I always get meese and donkey's mixed up. You're not alone!! We need to spend a weekend in a cabin together!!!
those little girls you were with sounded so cute. i bet you guys had a lot of fun, except it looks really cold...
Hi my lovelyness- you really come down again and visit- I was just thinking we need to bear paw again. I'm hungry. I love you and your little baby sister is so dang cute! I can't believe how photogenic she is! darling!
Love you!
Netty
Post a Comment