4.04.2009

Mission Reunion

Yesterday Me and Jo took a special trip to Bountiful for Jordan's first mission reunion (I guess it was my first mission reunion too!). We had soooo much fun. It started at 7pm. They started off with spaghetti dinner and some yummy dessert. There were a lot of mingling and hugs during this time. They had a program after dinner with quotes and their "special mission song" then everyone introduced themselves and what they have been up to since the mission. There was also songs and testimonies in the program. We ended up leaving around 11pm! I really enjoyed myself. It was fun to see Jordan with his old mission buddies. They all love each other so much!! haha they were so goofy all night.
As the family historian I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of Jordan and his friends.

-Picture: Mike Rasmussen, Pete Bennett, David Olsen, Clayton Wilson, Jordan, Kirk Bean

Alright single ladies the good-looking Pete Bennett and David Olsen are single and looking! Take advantage of that!

10 comments:

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

Holy smokes Whit! You look so HOT

"Ashley Anne" said...

haha jordan's a midgy

karlee said...

Orrins first mission reunion was last night too! Its great to be the wife of a returned missionary isn't it?!

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

I bet it was so fun to finally meet the people he served with. I should probably think of going to one of mine (7 years later!).

TODD + ANNIE said...

Gorgeous girl, love your hair. Miss you!

kate + parker said...

whit I love your hair. you lightned it? you're beautiful!

Tim and Heidi said...

Hey Whitney it was great to hear from you, of course I remember you and those crazy middle school days. It looks like you are doing well and enjoying life. I didn't know you married a Gardner, Carolann Gardner is my mom's sister, so they are all my cousins too. I guess that means that we are kind of related now. I hope everything is going great for you. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

TODD + ANNIE said...

You had better stop by my house if you are going to be in Oakley tomorrow. I would LOVE to see you.

carly said...

remember how jordan tried to hook me up with the boy in the blue shirt..while he was on his mission. and then you made me come with you to watch him and jordan golf haha. that was funny.

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

yep i remember..hes still single car. think about it