Me and Jo went home for the Gardner Family Assembly (post coming soon) this last weekend. While we were there I was able to get in some good sister time.
Me and Ash stayed up until 4am talking.
Me and Car went to brunch at Bear Paw.
And me and Aria spent a day together chillin and seeing the horses.
(note: I didn't get time to see all the sisters)
6.15.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Me & Ash at Gardner Assembly



How studious!


4 comments:
thanks whit! we love you too!
thanks for having brunch with me. it was nice to spend time with you and spill my guts out to you.
Anytime!!! I love it too!
Oh my gosh!! Aria could not be any cuter. Seriously she is amazing. You look so good Whit! I miss you.
ditto to carly... I really enjoyed our 4 a.m. chat :)
Post a Comment