9.09.2009

Labor Weekend

Labor day weekend was pretty sweet.
Since Jord was taking a LSAT practice test this last weekend I decided to go visit some of my
favorite people.
On Friday I drove down to Orem/Provo and spent the evening with Diana.
We went out to eat, got stalked at the McDonald's parking lot, redBoxed it, and chatted until the wee hours of the morning.
Then Me and Ash had a sleepover.
On Monday I took Jord on a date to Thanksgiving Point
(and since we were close-Cabellas).
I love it here. It is sooo pretty.

Me and Jo in the Rose Garden

Feedin the fish

At the Dinosaur Museum.

We had tons of fun (but were pretty sore from walking all day).
After Thanksgiving Point and Cabellas we headed over to Orem/Provo for a little shopping and some dinner with Ash & Garret.

2 comments:

"Ashley Anne" said...

yay! I made it to the favorites list :)

janece said...

Glad you had so much fun.