I hope ya'll don't mind me bragging about my husband for a sec...
Heres whats going on in the amazing life of JO:- Jord is the activities chairman for the USU FPA (Financial Planners Association) and they recently went to Anaheim California for the National FPA convention. They all (I think 7 people went) had a great time and made some good connections.
- Jo is on the USU Tax team and they had a national tax competition hosted by Deloitte in SLC. The team (4 undergrad students) did great and got "honorable mention"...which is like 4th place.
- He got his LSAT tests back and ranked in the top 12% in the nation. He is such a smarty. He is now in the process of applying to law schools.
Okay and this was all just in October. But besides all this he has school and an audit going on at work. He is always crazy busy.
I Luff him.
And that is what is going on in the amazing life of JO. Thanks for tuning in.


5 comments:
Wow!! Whit that is so awesome! Tell Jo that Jake and I are proud of him. Don't you love being married to a smarty? It's great.
good job jodan
Whitney! What a cute wifey you are to brag about your man! Glad things are going great for you guys!
Wow. That is seriously awesome, specially with the LSAT. Congrats! I had no idea you were that smart Jordan! (just kidding! we miss you guys!)
....and his mother is very proud as well....Just like the saying goes "Behind every good man you will find an "awesome"(okay I made that part up, but it seems to fit better)WOMAN!
Thank you Whit!!!
Post a Comment