Before I leave for Japan in a couple days, I thought I would just create a quick post of the last couple days here in STG.
I came down Wednesday for a conference at the Dixie Center for the UACD. I had a presentation Friday were I spoke on my GIS project.
Saturday was Jeff & Sara's wedding. It was BEAUTIFUL. Their cake was probably the prettiest I have ever seen. and PS. that BYU hat by the cake is another little cake. I thought it was just a hat and was going to move it for the pictures. Good thing I didn't eh?
Saturday me and Kaylee went to go see Lauren's baby Sadie Jayne. She is so precious and sooo tiny.
Well that is my quick update. Im headin to Tokyo on Tuesday morn. I am super excited!




4 comments:
Wow, have a great time and be safe! Miss you!
i feel so honored to have my daughter on your blog:) have fun in tokyo!
WOOOOOH!
TOKYO!!!!
YEAH BABY!
SO EXCITED.
CAN YOU TELL?
What is it?
Ohhh I love surprises.
I hope it edible.. (hint Hint)
hey when you coming dowwn?
I'm happy to pay you back!
love you my little white/japanese girl.
Hey you were supposed to email me photos of your trip remember????
dont you forget.
I want to pretend that I was there. in spirit.
Post a Comment