12.29.2009

Christmas

Oh Christmas, sometimes I wish you weren't so stressful.
3 Families in the same town = 3 Christmases.
I don't mean to complain, but it can all get overwhelming when you are trying to make it to everyones traditions and events and not make anyone upset during this merry holiday.
I think this year we were able to make it to everything but boy, I am pretty happy to be back in boring Logan in my little cinder block apt.

Just 10 days before Christmas me and Jo celebrated our 2 year anniversary. YAY!
This year we went to Disney and on a cruise. We had a blast!

After Christmas a we had a little get together with some friends from HS who were in town. I was so happy to see these ladies and it was great to catch up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do have to say the "afterparty" was the best part. miss you buddy. How do you think I should approach the whole hey-sister-Gardner-I-gotta-go-to-your-basement-to-get-my-awesome-japanese-mug thing?

should I call her? can you tell I want my mug oh so bad?

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

haha the afterparty was pretty sweet! but yeah you can call the gardners or just drop by and pick it up.

MeganDan said...

Hey you! Did you go private for a bit? I haven't been able to get to your blog in a long time. Looks like you had a lot of fun on your cruise. Lucky!!

Anonymous said...

No! Not yet! I'm scared.
Plus I'm going out of town (again!) and so I may just wait another week. I'll be brave next week.