1.20.2010

Missing...

In no particular order:

  • My baby sister Aria
  • St. George
  • The Fam
  • Carlyn Jade Waggoner
  • Workin' at Little Professor for my momma
  • Pine Valley

  • My bf who I haven't seen in ages
  • Workin' at the GV spa with Diana -oh so many adventures
  • and the 8 am calls I use to get from Di on her morning route to perks
  • Japan
  • Toyoko Inn's continental breakfast (oh man I could eat miso soup and rice balls for breakfast everyday!)
  • Jeffner!
  • My HS bfs
  • Softball with Kelso, the jimmy, aquabats, sleepovers
  • White Pine Adventure with he hubs & McDonalds
  • SUMMER
  • Seeing these girls every day
  • History with Annie and Whit - and whit b's longing for the TA
These people and my old adventures have been on my mind lately as I am stuck inside most days freezing my arse off in Logan. I've had some good times with some great people and I'm so grateful for it!

7 comments:

TODD + ANNIE said...

I've missed hearing you use the word "arse." Love you!

"Ashley Anne" said...

whit, the preview of your post scared the shiz out of me... all I saw was the title "missing" and a picture of aria... yes I thought aria was missing... I mean I wouldn't blame whoever took her she's the most adorable thing on this planet but anyway.. you gave me a fright and I'm glad aria is not missing. the end

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Glad I was on the list. It's cool. I'm not bitter at all.

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

oh annette, did you not see that i missed my hs BFs? I miss funa.

erikamac said...

haha you did find me!! you are such a cutie whit!! We need to meet up sometime. my long lost cousin!!

Dan, Lauren, and Sadie said...

so this got me thinking about our friendship. i believe out of all these people we were friends first(besides your fam i guess) haha.. anyway, remember mr nygaards math class? and remember GREEN? hahaha i cant believe i remembered that, good times!

Kelsie said...

Love you Whit! I still blast me some Aquabats every now and then.