2.16.2010

14 Weeks

Just some randoms about my pregnancy thus far:
  • I feel pretty lucky because I haven't been too sick, I've only thrown up once
  • I haven't had any weird cravings but I have craved: warm bread. Emphasis on the WARM. I guess that could be kinda weird.
  • I have been loving tomatoes and hate meat
  • I'm not showing yet but I feel large
  • My dreams have been weirdly violent...
  • I have also had dreams about having a boy and girl
  • I have NO guess about what I'm having. I have no idea. But I would love either
  • Although we've heard the heartbeat twice, I still don't feel like this is all real yet
  • My baby is the size of a lemon this week
(Image does not represent actual size of lemon)

6 comments:

The Ramsay's said...

So exciting! Congrats:)

carly said...

i'm so excited for a neice or nephew!!! Hurry baby lemon!!

kate + parker said...

I'm so excited your prego! you are going to be the cutest pregnant girl. I love it! So happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

well all I know is that you will have the cutest lemon.

ever.

yay for babies the size of lemons!

hey find out soon so I can start shopping. okkkkayyy?

love you lots.

Dan, Lauren, and Sadie said...

ugh i would have the most horrible violent scary dreams ever! those are awful! hopefully they dont last long!

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

I am sooooo excited for you! I ran into your brother the other day and he told me that you are both expecting. How fun! Congrats!