3.03.2010

Coming Soon - Our Private Blog

Ok, I hate it myself when people do this but I'm going to go private with my blog.
I'm going to do it for reals this time.
I mean its not like I have inspirational quotes, stories, or crafts that I share on this blog.
Its just pretty boring day-to-day stuff.
It's kinda like our little family journal, and I think I want it to be a little more private.
So...
Please leave your email address (if you've given it to me before you don't have to again) if you wanna keep reading.

19 comments:

Dayna said...

I definitely want an invite!daynaalbrecht@gmail.com

"Ashley Anne" said...

gardner.ashley@yahoo.com

Adam & Kenzie said...

hoopers44@hotmail.com!!!!!!!!!!!!LUFF YOU!!!!!

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

I would love an invite!
necklacebliss@gmail.com

Hilary F. said...

Hfelsted@gmail.com

Maybe you already have it from when I sent you an invitation to our blog, but this is probably easier to find!

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

I would love an invite!

scotta@dixie.edu

The Batistas said...

nicolette_batista@hotmail.com

me too please.

Dan, Lauren, and Sadie said...

dstock03@hotmail.com

Derek and Tomi said...

tomidurham@gmail.com

carly said...

carnikkiabc@hotmail.com

richandteri said...

richandteri03@msn.com! I am going private to so post your email on my blog!!!

karlee said...

okaylemon@gmail.com

janece said...

jgardner@infowest.com

Alycia said...

Hey! Found your blog! We would love an invite! alyciarickords@gmail.com

Whitney Barney said...

Add me! wbarney05@yahoo. Thanks:)

Unknown said...

jaciebrooke@gmail.com

Maggie said...

Count me in maggiejeangardner@gmail.com

kate + parker said...

me!
kmscms400@hotmail.com

CNeilson said...

neilsonbc@gmail.com