4.01.2010

Introducing...

Our little baby BOY!!
We are sooo excited!!!
It was so awesome to be able to see our little one.
He didn't really want to cooperate with us this morning though.
He was sleeping in a ball and would not open up for us.
It was the perfect position to get this pee pee shot.


We couldn't get a great face shot because his legs were in front of his face,
but I LOVE this picture!
Hes a knee sucker instead of a thumb sucker.

The Doc said that everything looked perfect.
He weighs one pound now and they moved up my due date.
Who knows if it'll be moved back again, but right now we're looking at
August 7th!!

6 comments:

janece said...

My new grandson....he's ADORABLE!!!

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

YEA! I am so excited for you! We got a great picture of Tanner's litte peener, too. To this day he hasn't been too shy about showing it off! Boys are soooo fun!

Maggie said...

Hooray! I think that Sara is due on the 8th! How funny would that be if you had your baby boys on the same day! Congrats. Everyone I know is having boys right now.

carly said...

it's a girl. i can't get over it. but even if it is a boy. i love him!!

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

car, you and mom both need to realize that when a baby has a weenie then it is a boy. girls don't have weenies.

CNeilson said...

Congrats!!