Congrats to Garret and Ash!!!!
They were married yesterday in the St. George temple.
Everything went perfect and Ashley looked gorgeous!
I heart these two.
Me & Jo.
(My belly is finally starting to show)
This is Jacie Hammer. She is amazing.
She wins for "Best Best Friend of the Year" for all she did for Ash and the Gardners.
We spent a lot of time together and had some great adventures these past couple days.
I think I spent more time with Jacie this weekend than Jordan.
I will have you all know that she was the last to leave the Gardner's Saturday night.
She wanted to make sure that everything was cleaned and that Janece wouldn't be staying up late to do any extra cleaning.
What a gem.
The Gardner Fam.
and.... the Fam again.
Im sad to say that I didn't take any pictures at the reception but it was beautiful.
We had it in the Gardner's backyard.
Janece and her posse (her many friends and relatives) did such a fantastic job putting everything together.
Yay for weddings.


2 comments:
I'm so blessed with a cute family who not only takes great photos but pitches in and helps each other out. Thanks so much to all of you, I LOVE you TONS!!!! mom
Your baby belly is a little more there! We miss you guys so much and were sad we couldn't come to the wedding. I'm glad you have these pictures though- they are super cute! Well we hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment