This is the most sad post I have read! We are going to miss Sunday Dinners, Games, Fires, and the Gym. We are going to be seeing you guys this summer though, we'll have to take it all in then!
Me and Jordan were married December 2007 and are currently living in Henderson, NV. We finished our schooling at Utah State University and now Jordan is attending law school at UNLV. We recently added to our family of two with the arrival of our son, Levi, on August 4, 2010.
4 comments:
This is the most sad post I have read! We are going to miss Sunday Dinners, Games, Fires, and the Gym. We are going to be seeing you guys this summer though, we'll have to take it all in then!
where are you going!? i want to see your pregnant belly!!
O my gosh, so soon? We wil have to come visit you in the warmth! Miss you, Muah!
Starting a new chapter in your lives, how exciting. I for one am SO HAPPY you will be closer.
Post a Comment