Yep, still pregnant.
Here is my 32 Week shot.

This photo doesn't do my belly justice.
Its getting BIG.
I can't believe I've started my 8th month already...
Still crafting in Pine Valley
Here are some pillows I made for the baby's room out of scraps from the baby quilt I made.
Here was my Fathers Day gift to my dad.
I made a cute pink one for Janece.


3 comments:
Whit...You look so good!! I am dying to see you and dying for this baby boy to be here even more!!! It is all so exciting. You are becoming quite the little seamstress. I am impressed. Atticus wore the onsie you made him to church this week. Those pillows are cute too. Miss you, hope all is going well. Hang in there for this last stretch, literally! :)
I love the crafts! Cutest stuff ever!
CUTE! I love those pillows! You are so crafty!
Post a Comment