AHHHHHH!!!! I have been out of town for a week and the whole time I was dying to get home and see if you had your baby!! CONGRATS!!! You look SO great. I love it. I want more pictures. Love you all!!!
Me and Jordan were married December 2007 and are currently living in Henderson, NV. We finished our schooling at Utah State University and now Jordan is attending law school at UNLV. We recently added to our family of two with the arrival of our son, Levi, on August 4, 2010.
7 comments:
He's so cute!!!!!!!! i love my nephew!
Congrats!!! There is nothing better than holding your baby for the first time. Can't wait to hear about how everything went.
Whit, you have amazing hair for just going through labor!
Such a cute little family. Congrats!
AHHHHHH!!!! I have been out of town for a week and the whole time I was dying to get home and see if you had your baby!! CONGRATS!!! You look SO great. I love it. I want more pictures. Love you all!!!
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you two!!!
Congrats! Love the new member of the Fam!
Congrats guys! We are super excited for you!
Post a Comment