Me & Levi took a mini vaca to STG Wednesday - Friday this last week.
We wanted to get down there to see family and Jordan needed some good studying time to finish a big paper so we headed down.
It was sooo nice to be down around family again, to have some extra hands to help and play with Levi, and also some great babysitters so I could get out of the house.
One of my best helpers was Aria.
Boy does she love Levi.
She calls him her baby.
And Levi loves Aria.
He is so entertained by her.


The nursing cover is something that gets a lot of attention from Aria.
I tell her that Levi needs to eat and then he stays under there.
She is always trying to sneak a peek.
So I asked Aria if she wanted to get under the cover and eat.
She got her sippy cup and hopped on my lap.
It was hilarious.
She stayed under there until she was done with her drink then lifted it up the top of the cover and said "I'm done Whitney."




2 comments:
Aria is so cute! That is such a funny story!
That is the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment