4.03.2011

8 Months

Our little guy is already 8 months!
  • Still not crawling but he tries. He does what we call "swimming." He frantically moves his arms and legs, only problem: they are in the air. No contact with the ground.
  • Loves eating whatever we eat. He'll get mad if you don't share.
  • Is starting to wave
  • Love Love Loves to bang things together.
  • Can stand up with our help. Can stand up by himself holding onto the coffee table.
  • Loves animals, especially dogs. He'll scream all day at them.
  • Is great at car rides now.
  • SOOOOO happy. Honestly the happiest baby I have ever seen.
  • Sleeps 7:30pm to 6am
  • Just got over a sinus infection :(
  • Will look for airplanes when he hears them. He can find them when we point them out too.
  • A great jumper in the jumper.
  • STILL no teeth. The doctor said it should be coming within the next couple weeks.
  • Likes to feed himself finger foods.
  • Can say "mmmMom" now too.
  • Rolls around to get places.
  • Likes to wrestle with his daddy.
We love our little puppy. Ahh I wish he was awake cause I wanna squish him!

2 comments:

carly said...

i love the little puppy too.

janece said...

I want to squish him too!!!