6.05.2011
Boxes to Ishinomaki Update
I am so excited and happy to report that our box made it to Japan! and look, we even have proof! Mr. Oikawa from Be 1 Project in Sendai, Japan is holding a picture of our family and our box!
{I kinda feel famous for having him hold our picture, I won't lie...}
We loved this opportunity to serve. We helped someone somewhere. Someone we don't even know will benefit by this and that just feels good.
Want to do something for Japan?: my cousin created a website for people who want to help the relief efforts in Japan. Go to this website and just click "support." You can click once everyday for about 84 more days. Every time you click 1 yen {which equals roughly .o1 US dollars} will be donated by a company sponsor. Sooo...all you have to do to help is to click a button on your computer. How sweet is that?
Check out this link for the complete post on The Sleepy Time Gal's blog that included the pictures of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment