3.10.2010

17 Weeks

1. Our baby is the size of a large pear.

2. I started to feel the baby move and kick last week.
It is my favorite part of the day!

3. My face is getting oily and zitty. Real cute.

4. Still not really showing but my lower abdomen is starting to round out.

5. I can still squeeze into my regular clothes, but to be comfortable I use a rubber band to give my pants a little more girth.

6. I wake up multiple times during the night, but not just to go to the bathroom.

7. My dreams have switched from scary to really weird. I've had two dreams about being really tired and trying to go to sleep somewhere. Dreaming of sleeping, how boring.

------------------------

Besides being really excited about the baby, me and Jo are excited to be going down to STG this coming week! I've got a conference down there so I'll be staying for the whole week. YAY!

3 comments:

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

I am sooo excited for you! I loved being pregnant and all of the feelings that come with it. Put me on your private list, if you will :) cassgay@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

You, Me, Dayna Albrecht, Sierra VanCleve, Tomi Wood, Nichole Gardner, Diana... Where is it going to END!??! I can't believe we are all going to be big as houses this summer TOGETHER!

MeganDan said...

hey!! i didn't know you were prego? congrats!! and what... diana is prego too? yay for you guys!!

ps... when and IF you do go private, please add me: meg.allen101@gmail.com