well we decided to go there cause its free schooling. Jordan got a full ride until he graduates so that was a large factor. plus we will be close to home so that makes me happy.
We are so excited for you guys! That will be good to be close to home with the little one. Oh, and Atticus says..."Yo, where are those awesome babysitters that I hung with a while ago? They had a sweeeet crib." ha ha!!
Yes! He'll love UNLV! It is such a warm, friendly campus. I'm so excited for you guys! I'll just be up in the English buidling (the FDH), not far away. Whit, we should hang out sometime in Vegas! Love ya!
Me and Jordan were married December 2007 and are currently living in Henderson, NV. We finished our schooling at Utah State University and now Jordan is attending law school at UNLV. We recently added to our family of two with the arrival of our son, Levi, on August 4, 2010.
9 comments:
Yay congrats! How'd you guys decide on this one?
HIP- HIP- HORRAY!!!!!
That's great news. Congratulations :) I would love to live in Vegas, and it's pretty close to home!
well we decided to go there cause its free schooling. Jordan got a full ride until he graduates so that was a large factor. plus we will be close to home so that makes me happy.
That's awesome! I love Vegas!!! Congrats!
We are so excited for you guys! That will be good to be close to home with the little one. Oh, and Atticus says..."Yo, where are those awesome babysitters that I hung with a while ago? They had a sweeeet crib." ha ha!!
Yes! He'll love UNLV! It is such a warm, friendly campus. I'm so excited for you guys! I'll just be up in the English buidling (the FDH), not far away. Whit, we should hang out sometime in Vegas! Love ya!
Awesome. I bet it feels so great to know where you're going to be and it's all taken care of. Free school?! Go Jordan.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Post a Comment