Me and Jo went to Thanksgiving Point Gardens for the Tulip Festival for my bday. I love that place. It was so beautiful. Only thing we didn't so much enjoy was the millions of people who decided to go to the Gardens to celebrate my birthday with me. Its hard being so cool. That place was super BUSY!
I may be 23 years old but baby Gardner is 24 weeks!!Some facts about me and baby so far:
- Supposedly my uterus is as big as a soccer ball now and the baby is almost a foot long.
- I had my first ever case of acid reflux and thought I was going to die. Acid reflux sucks!
- My face does not show the "pregnancy glow." Unless the glow is from all the red marks from zits on my face. Ugly.
- At my last appointment they said I have only gained about five pounds through out my pregnancy so far. I don't exactly believe them. I feel ginormous.
- This baby boy loves to move and kick. He is very active. Especially right before I go to sleep.




3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's so cool your little guy is so active- he'll get even better at it (at night too) as he gets bigger! But you'll love it. We are so excited for you guys and we are excited to see baby Gardner!
Happy Happy Birthday Whitney Dear! We miss you so much! I can't believe our due dates are so close. That's awesome! When are you moving? You guys need to come see us! Luv ya.
Happy Birthday! Hope it was great! We should get together again before you guys move. :)
Post a Comment