4.04.2010

Conference Arts & Crafts

Last year I made jewelry, this year its about baby.
During Saturday's conference I made 7 onesies.
I bought a couple packs of gerber onesies and added these appliqués.
I found the tutorials here.

I then scanned the craft blogs and found a tutorial for these hemp ball accents and decided to make them too.
I actually only made the green ones.
I bought the others.
This turned out to be a smart move because the two green balls took me an hour and a half to do.

4 comments:

Dayna said...

Love the projects- especially the onesies!

Congrats on your baby boy!!! You may have to search a bit at first to find cute boy stuff- but it's out there. I'm way excited for you. Congrats again!!

carly said...

fun whit

janece said...

They turned out so cute...good job!!

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

Super fun onesies! Glad to know the hemp balls take awhile...probably not going to attempt that one!