6.10.2010

Cattle and Crafts

{Cattle}
Cattle Drive 2010.
Stats:
40 cattle
5 cousins
105 degree weather
2 days
0 injuries
1 rattle snake killed

Me, Holly and these guys all came out the last day for breakfast.
It was too hot to stay for very long.
we were wusses.
Me & Jo. Arizona strip. 30 weeks pregnant and sweating.

{Crafts}
I don't know if its the nesting instinct that is taking over or the fact that I'm living in Pine Valley, but here are the few projects I've finished in the past couple weeks.
Hand stitching around all the appliqué's on the baby onesies I made during conference this year.

This doggie puppet washcloth for the babe.

This diaper stacker that goes with...
this baby quilt I made.

Im pretty satisfied with the crafts so far.
I'm ready to start something else now.
Anyone have any suggestions?

7 comments:

richandteri said...

You could make baby newborn gowns! They are my favorite outfit when a baby it tiny or when I have to take them to the doctor for a checkup. They are easy to take off and on, which is great for nights of neverending poop! I have a pattern and I am about to post what I have made on my blog so you can see what they look like!

TODD + ANNIE said...

Whit, you look so cute!!! I can't believe you are 30 weeks already. I am getting so excited for you guys. I hope all is going well. Love you!!

The McDonald's said...

These are so stinkin' cute!! We are way excited to see you guys!

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

Love the quilt! Way cute.

Alycia said...

Your baby quilt is so cute--I love it! Don't know if you already have a car seat canopy, but I found this pattern the other day and thought it would be cute and easy. Maybe it can be your next project :)

http://just-because-i-am-me.blogspot.com/2010/02/car-seat-canopy-tutorial.html

MeganDan said...

Look at how talented you are! I am really impressed. Have you always been crafty like this? Teach me...

Jacobson said...

Ok I dont mean to be commenting on EVERYTHING but I am in LOVE with this baby quilt and matching accessories! Are you still in PV?