...If I can even call it that...
Yeah, I know... I don't look THAT pregnant, but we're getting close to the end.
My last doctors appointment I was 2 1/2 cm dilated and 70% effaced.
Its surprising to me that ANYTHING is even starting to happen since I still feel pretty fine-n-dandy.
I haven't had any painful contractions or any feeling like the baby will be coming soon.
I guess we'll see though.
...and so starts the waiting game...




5 comments:
you are barely even showing!! Oh my.. that must be nice to feel fine and not all the crap lots of others go through.
Good luck with everything coming up!
I love the sequenced pictures. You look great Whit! Hope that the baby comes and all goes well for you :)
You do look small! Don't feel bad about it though! Small women were just made to make babies! :-) You look fantastic! Can't wait to hear the news!
you are so adorable! thats so nice you didnt get huge (alot of people swell in the summer!)you look FANTASTIC! enjoy your first baby you never get to go through that experience again! mommy to mommy-take lots of naps cause by the time you have your next one you will have a toddler keeping you busy! CONGRATS!
YAY! Hope al goes well with the birth. can't wait!
Post a Comment