What a little chunkster.
Levi has decided that this is the best way to sit.
He loves to be able to see everything around him.
Levi's sleeping has seemed to have gotten worse the past couple days. Hopefully this won't last very long. At night he'll sleep for maybe 3 hours at first then wake up 2 hours after that and then be in and out of sleep until 7 am when I've decided its time to "wake up." I've come to accept that this is how my sleep is going to be for a while and it makes it easier to handle.
Levi has decided that this is the best way to sit.He loves to be able to see everything around him.
We had a doctors appointment today and found that he is up to 10lbs and 21 inches long. He is finally startig to fill out his newborn outfits.
He also had to get his shots, but my little brave man only cried for like 5 seconds before he was fine again. The doctor also told us that he thinks he might be teething soon since his gums look swollen and he is drooling A LOT. Yay, how fun. Not.
Levi's sleeping has seemed to have gotten worse the past couple days. Hopefully this won't last very long. At night he'll sleep for maybe 3 hours at first then wake up 2 hours after that and then be in and out of sleep until 7 am when I've decided its time to "wake up." I've come to accept that this is how my sleep is going to be for a while and it makes it easier to handle.Mr. Levi has started to "talk." It is the cutest thing ever. He'll just look up at me and starting cooing. We'll carry on a conversation for a good 5 or 10 minutes. I absolutely love it.




3 comments:
I could just kiss those chubby cheeks!!! Teething is the worst... Good thing he's so cute to make up for the lack of sleep!
Oh my gosh he is getting so big...and that smile is so darling...can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks!!!
What a chunk!!Good job mama...I can't believe he is going to be teething soon...sorry!
Post a Comment