Lots to catch up on...
{December 4th}
Andy and Carly were married.
Yay!

{Decmeber 15th}
Me and Jo celebrated our anniversary.
Three years :)
We walked the strip and ate at Maggianos.
I love my husband!

{December 25th}
We were all spoiled by our families.

Levi's first Christmas.

{New Years}
Love my cute family.
We ate dinner and played games at my dads house.
In other news:
Levi is 5 months.
Can you believe it?
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
He has been eating "solids" and his favorite so far is bananas and peas.
He hasn't rolled over yet but he is getting close.
He talks, smiles and laughs non stop, he is such a happy baby.
He is getting on a pretty good schedule where he takes a nap every 2 hours.
His naps will last anywhere from 30 min to 2 hours.
He wants to grab and touch anything and just about everything goes into his mouth.
Levi LOVES bath time now and has just learned how to splash.
He is such a people person. He loves to be the center of everyones attention.
He is getting better at sleeping at night and can soothe himself to sleep now - thanks to some serious sleep training.
He'll sleep about 8 hours, I'll feed him and then he'll sleep for another 2ish hours.
Jordan finished his first semester of law school.
We are so happy.
He has made some pretty good friends at law school. Some of which he grew the stache and beard with during finals.
I started Zumba in STG and have become a fan.
Love it.
I can't think of anything else so I guess thats all for now...


1 comment:
It was good seeing you today!!! Call me next time you are here and we will zumba it up!
PS- I still need to meet little Levi!
Post a Comment