5.08.2011

Levi 9 Months

Our little one is 9 months!
Yay!

Here are his stats for our record:
Stands holding onto things
Claps his hands by himself and when he sees others clapping
Can still fit into some of his 3-6 month clothes
Wears size 3 diapers
Will "walk" when you hold his hands
Waves "Hi" and "Bye"
Gives kisses
Sleeps 7pm to 6am
Still no teeth
Loves prunes!
Shakes his head "No" (although I think it is more of his way of dancing)
Will give high fives
Such a momma's boy
Still takes about 3 naps a day - first 2 about 1.5 hours; the last half an hour
(We tried just going for 2 naps but he was sooo cranky. I do love his 3 naps!)
Loves when we sing "The Wheels on the Bus" - he'll stop crying and laugh
Most of his favorite toys can be found in the kitchen like: pots, pans and silicone basting brush

4 comments:

janece said...

....and is the cutest boy on the planet....no battle!!!

arider said...

Need...more...pictures....
Can't...get...enough...

"Ashley Anne" said...

his hair is sooooo cute! I miss that chunky monkey. I need a personalized video to his dear aunt ashey of all this waving and walking and such.

ps. I hate that your blog will not let me "follow" it so I can know when you've posted because then I forget to check it out :(

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

Ash I will work on a video just for you so keep an eye out. Sorry that you can't follow our blog...but we gotta keep the weirdies out.