1.11.2010

FLO-RIDA

Getting ready for this:
(National Association of Conservation Districts)



Representin' UTAH
Outta the Nation, three states were chosen to display their conservation accomplishments. The little ol' GIS water project I'm working on was chosen and so I'll be in FL in a couple weeks presenting the project.

Excited to be going to FL.
Not excited to be going without the hubs.
(update: Jo is coming now!!! Im so happy!)

5 comments:

janece said...

I am so proud of you, this is a BIG deal wish Jordan could be there with you.

TODD + ANNIE said...

I wish I could go with you! Only in spirit I guess ;) Have fun! Oh, and by the way, you look so gorgeous in all of your pictures. I am loving your hair color right now. Miss you.

carly said...

ok, ok...if you buy me a ticket then i'll go with you. Don't worry.
That is SO cool, whitney. You are so smart and are a "big deal" when it comes to GIS stuff

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh hahaha am I the only one laughing at how funny your title sounds? haha lol they made you sound like your a tree hugger/ forest saving friend. I love it.

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

thank you ladies!